Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sherlock Holmes Museum, Abbey Road, Buckingham Palace, Dad's Birthday, and the London Eye (photos)

My parents returned to London after traveling around the UK for a little while longer. After a few days hanging out with them again, Jeremy and Maria flew in from California! It was so nice to get to hang out with everyone together for a few days--a great blessing to share this incredible experience with those we love! Here is a link to the video Sam posted about these places a few months ago.

Mom and Dad next to a very large statue of Sherlock Holmes
Jeremy smoking his pipe
Sam and "Sherlock Holmes"
Mom and Dad walking across Abbey Road
Sam and me walking across Abbey Road..it is pretty tough to get a good picture here. There is a lot of traffic and a lot of tourists trying to do the same thing!
Mom and Dad outside Buckingham Palace
Me and Sam in front of Buckingham palace
Cake for my Dad's 60th birthday!! So fun that we got to celebrate with him in London. Isn't that candle incredible?? I wish I could bring them home. They are like fireworks! SO cool!
Dad and Mom in front of the London Eye
Jeremy and Maria in line for the London Eye
All of us in the pod on the London Eye
Me in front of Lee Miller's house. She was a photographer I learned about in my History of Photography class last semester! We just randomly came across it... I was excited.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have a little family reunion in London! Great memories I'm sure:)

    I love your new blog design by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was so fun! And thank you! I do too! hehe

    ReplyDelete