Thursday, June 23, 2011

Barcelona, Spain (photos)

Barcelona definitely had some interesting architecture, though it is not quite my taste. Sam loved it though! This will definitely be a picture heavy post. Sorry, I'm not in the mood for writing much at the moment. Check out Sam's previous post about our trip to Barcelona HERE. He posted the video and wrote more info about the city.

Sam and I went to a Spanish guitar concert in this beautiful concert hall.
We had a great time hanging out at the beach.
As my Grandpa would say, my hair is standing up and waving! haha
Mmm My handsome hubby!
Great views of the city!











These guys were made of chocolate!
The police barricades set up because they thought people might riot or party depending on the outcome of the football game that was playing at the time.
A large group of people had gathered to watch the FC Barca vs Real Madrid game. We ended up watching the whole thing, despite standing and it being a relatively small screen.





No comments:

Post a Comment