Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas Decorating

One of my most favorite things in the world to do is decorate for Christmas! Sigh... I love the smell of Christmas trees, I love vintage and new ornaments, I love buying decorations, and I love making new decorations! Sigh...

Sam already fulfilling his role of daddy by putting a star on our tree. This is a new tradition for me as our family Christmas tree never had a tree topper! We used to buy trees so tall that we would end up cutting off the top (which I got to use for my play house Christmas tree) so that we could hang the tree from the ceiling.

Love going shopping with my mom to buy new decorations! All of these are courtesy of her!! Thank you mom! I am absolutely in love with our new nativity! She knows our style well! Gorgeous!

Us with our tree during our family progressive "lights on" dinner. We go to each others' houses to have a treat and see their cute decorations! A new favorite tradition!

....and yes I know Christmas passed awhile ago, but I am trying to catch up! And hey only 10 more months right??

3 comments:

  1. How cute that you used to get to have the tree top to play with as your miniature tree... I just love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nativity!!! I saw it at a friends house and thought "I have to get that one!" I haven't found it anywhere. So I'm so jealous. Fun to see your cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute decorations. Glad that I am not the only one that posts things late.

    You guys look great.

    ReplyDelete