Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anniversary in Half Moon Bay

Sam and I got to celebrate our anniversary (Thanksgiving weekend) up at Half Moon Bay! We stayed at this incredible hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay. It was the first hotel I have been to that seriously deserved its incredible ratings. On arrival they had amazing banana bread and apple cider for us. The SOFTEST robes and towels I have ever felt, etc etc! Plus it was my first time ordering room service. It was so great to spend the day there in Half Moon Bay, it is such a gorgeous place!

SOO beautiful! That's our hotel in the background!


Mmm Sees and Jewelry...yes my husband knows me well! haha

Thought it was so funny to see a Book of Mormon in a non-Utah hotel!

We danced in this gazebo to our song...sigh. I love my husband.

The cake place we used for our wedding (Sweet Passions Bakery) gave us a free cake top for our one year anniversary, so we didn't have to freeze it! Delicious banana cake!

What an incredible first year of marriage. Here is to a great second year!

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks so pretty, I don't know if I would have the heart to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should stay in more Marriott's.....they all have Book of Mormons! (The Ritz Carlton is owned by them)

    We used to get a "Temple Rate" in Washington DC when we stayed at the Marriott down there.

    ReplyDelete