Tuesday, May 3, 2011

London With My Parents

So I definitely have some catching up to do, and I finally have time to do it!

We had SO much fun with my parents when they came to visit us! They came to visit us in London for a weekend, then they went to Portugal. After Portugal we got to hang out with them in Wales and the midlands of England. Then they went off on their own adventures, then came back to spend a few days with us in London before flying out. So here are some of the photos of our adventures with them that first weekend in London.

Sam and me in front of Kensington Palace

Sam and me with my parents in front of the palace
My Momma in me in front of the palace! By the way this is the palace where Princess Diana lived. It is about 3 blocks from our flat

Paige and me at the BYU London Centre where she lived while in London

My parents in front of Garfunkels

All of us in front of Garfunkels where we ate that night. It reminded me of a Chilis or something, which is a welcome break for me!

Banksy sighting in Notting Hill on our way to the amazing antiques market--Portobello Road

No comments:

Post a Comment