Monday, November 8, 2010

Ice Skating

Recently a few of my brothers and my dad have started a hockey team. Unfortunately, Sam only recently started ice skating, so he's not quite ready for the team. (Hopefully next year!) Everyone has been going ice skating more lately to practice, so Sam and I joined in one night. Good times with the fam!

This one doesn't really show how much better Sam has gotten at ice skating since he first went! But he has!

Daddio skating like a pro!

Look at how graceful my dear mother is out there!

Chillin' on the side

Love my man!

Precious!

Love my daddy!

Jeremy and Maria

Me, Maria and Mom

Sam and me after skating

Love my parents!

1 comment:

  1. So sad you didn't get a picture of that nimble little man in his 60s doing fake jumps all over the ice. Give me 40 years... I'll get there. For the record, it will be a LONG time 'til I'm ready to suit up. I fell four times--once in each direction. One time was pretty hard, too. Flew up in the air, and then smacked down completely flat on my back. Learning to be a Walton in the winter can be painful. :)

    I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of snowboarding a bit, so hopefully I'll pick up some momentum on the ice. Wiping out in the rink isn't nearly as forgiving as fresh powder with tons of pillowy clothing. Maybe I just need to skate around with full goalie pads (or a twin mattress).

    ReplyDelete