Friday, August 21, 2009

Outrageous Ocean City Beach, Maryland

Our next stop (yes this was a jam packed trip so I am breaking it down into days/cities) was Ocean City Maryland! It was fantastic!! We drove a about 3 hours (from the DC Temple) and got there about midnight. We were so excited to get to our romantic beach hotel, walked up to the room, and saw 2 twin beds....awesome. Sam was so bitter, and spent about an hour and a half on the phone with hotels.com and the hotel management...not so fun. And no we couldn't push the beds together...they were bolted where they were! So yes, because I can't sleep alone anymore, we slept in a twin bed together. Haha I woke up so refreshed and slept so well, and Sam had a pretty horrible sleep. Love the difference between men and women haha! We hung out at the beach in the morning! It was my first time in the Atlantic Ocean!






I always like writing our names in the sand at the beach. I just think it is fun!



We laughed pretty hard at that street sign! Sam made me pose with it! hehe!




My Heaven on Earth right here. Not only was I engulfed in all of this delectable candy, but the colors in there were spectacular. Bright pretty colors can cheer me up no matter what. Loved this store!! We got some really good salt water taffy here!



We had a terrific time walking up and down the Ocean City Boardwalk. LOTS of people watching which I always love. That picture is of the boardwalk from the pier. It was pretty long if you can tell!

Sam eating some Dip n' Dots...there are the ice cream of the future you know. Although I think they have had that title for a long time now...is it not the future yet??

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the taffy!

    That's pretty funny about the bed...not so much for you guys I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Atlantic. So warm in comparison to Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete