Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bodacious Baltimore

A few weeks ago Sam and I had a FABULOUS trip to the East Coast to see the sights and visit his family. SUCH an amazing trip!

First stop:

Baltimore Maryland

We went to Inner Harbor and hung out for awhile at the National Aquarium. Such a cool place! I can't remember the last time I have been to an aquarium so that was pretty cool, even though I have a weird fear of fish. But there were also plenty Turtles which I seemed to have fallen in love with since Hawaii last summer!





After going through the entire aquarium, we prepared ourselves for Phillips Seafood Buffett...translation: pounds and pounds of crab legs!

(before)


(after!)

Man I love crab legs! Yea...I make messes when I eat! hehe.

After Phillip's, we went to the Orioles vs. Red Sox game. It was pretty darn fun! I had never been rained out at a baseball game before! That game was also the biggest comeback in Baltimore Oriole history!!

Orioles were losing to the Red Sox 10-1...not so good. Then it started absolutely pouring!! Since it was late in the game most people just left. Sam and I tried to hold out, but it kept pouring for an hour and we had to drive for like 2 hours, so we left...then when we got to our hotel and Sam turned on Sportscenter...sure enough, Orioles came back and beat the Red Sox 11-10! So crazy!
(http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=290630101)


Hehe we got soaked! What a cute husby I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment