Thursday, June 18, 2009

San Diego and Disneyland

For my birthday my sweet husband took us to Disneyland!! But first we got to stay with Sam's sister and her wonderful family! Unfortunately it was a little shorter than we would have liked, but it was so great to see them! Sam's sister Kathy is seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met! WOW! I am so lucky to have married into such a great family! She made me an AMAZING ice cream cake for my birthday as a surprise! And Nephi was sweet enough to polish it off:
Man I love that boy! So I'm a little disappointed that this is apparently the only picture I took while we were with them! I am so grateful to be related to such darling kids! We love you Spendloves!!

Next stop...DISNEYLAND (Well California Adventures our first day)!
Sam was just so excited! It was his first time at Disneyland!!
Its true....we are just living our fairytale ending!One of my most favorite places in the world!!! Sigh...LOVED being able to share it with Sammy!My strong hubby....



Make a wish into the well thats all you have to do! And if you hear it echoing...your wish will soon come true! My mom and I used to sing that all the time! Love that wishing well! Sam and I are big fans of throwing coins into fountains or wells! hehe!




As wonderful as Disneyland is....as we were leaving LA we were able to go to the REAL happiest place on earth. We got to do some temple work at the Newport Beach Temple. It is such a great experience to be able to travel and attend the temple wherever we go! All in all it was a FANTASTIC vacation! Thank you Sammy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun trip! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys too. That was a very sweet post. We are glad that you had such a fun time at Disneyland.

    Stuart and Rick (Emily's husband) got to Fresno today with a bunch of 12 and 13 scouts for scout camp. So of course I thought of you both since they will be relatively close to you. Have a great time in PA.

    ReplyDelete