Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clubbing!

To celebrate me FINALLY being 21, we went clubbing!! Andie came with us and it was so fun! For the last couple of years now Andie has texted me on a Friday every once in awhile inviting me to go dancing, and then I text her back reminding her that I am not allowed in clubs. So now I could actually go! It was so fun. We went to an 80's/hip hop club in San Francisco. We had a blast. A few pictures from the evening:

Our dresses were the perfect mix between 80s prom dresses and cute club outfits! Don't ya think?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun celebration! I hope Justin takes me clubbing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the guys really dressed the 80's theme too. :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks!!

    Yea Chelsea you guys would have a lot of fun at this club. The atmosphere was more fun rather than a bunch of drunk people getting on each other...It wasn't really dirty at all. Plus they do 80's nights every Saturday which was super fun! I'll prob. get more into the theme next time! haha!

    ReplyDelete