Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heather's Wedding and Jeremy's Graduation

My cousin Heather got married in Utah to Mark at the end of April (I know I'm late posting all of this!). I was able to attend the ceremony at the Provo temple. It was SUCH a sweet experience. They are so perfect for each other! We couldn't be happier for both of them. Sam unfortunately wasn't able to come to the wedding with me because of work, but I was there for the both of us!


SUCH a beautiful couple! My sister in law Emily who is an amazing photographer took Mark and Heather's picture and I got to be her assistant photographer...definitely a great experience!


I also was able to be there for my brother Jeremy and his wife Maria's graduation from BYU. Jeremy graduated with honors and it was quite impressive!! It was a great experience to be there celebrating with them!It was a busy weekend! But such a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for those beautiful pictures!! You are an amazing photographer and just the best friend!!

    ReplyDelete