Thursday, January 20, 2011

Loving London

I know I still need to play catch up with all the things that happened before we moved, like Disneyland, San Diego, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. As you can probably guess, things were a bit crazy. Between school and work, life has been a little insane. I will catch up on those things eventually, but so I don't overwhelm myself right now, I'll just show you guys a few pictures of our flat here. I'll post some pictures of things we have been doing lately tomorrow! Our flat:
The view from our living room... I'm so in love with this garden!
Our cute little living room with our couch that does not fit two very long adults
Where we spend most of our time
Another look at our amazing view
Our cute little hidden washing machine/dryer. Yes it does both in one machine! Didn't know that existed until we moved here... Unfortunately it takes like half a day to do a load!
Our kitchen. It actually has quite a bit of storage space, since we don't have a ton of extra dishes and appliances. Love having a gas stove again!
Our bedroom! We have a full bed, which is what I grew up sleeping in. It is a little small for us, but if my parents could have a full bed for like 15 years, we can handle it for 6 months!
Our bathroom... I was a little disappointed we don't have a bidet, but we will have to make do! haha.
We love you and miss you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun apartment in a beautiful location! So fun for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is so cute Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little place for you guys! Seems so awesome!

    ReplyDelete