Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Costco/Ikea Trip, KPMG, and Portobello Road Pictures

At the Costco here! It was a nice little taste of home. Looks just like the one at home, yea?

Loved their Costco food court. So many more options for me! I had some Cottage Pie and it was fantastic. Sam had BBQ Chicken pizza, a Jacket Potato, and a hot dog....gotta love Sam's metabolism..haha

Loved these Cadbury Creme Egg storage jars!!

Sam on the tram on the way home from Costco and Ikea. That was his load to carry and I had the suitcase. I think I got the better end of the deal!

Sam at the KPMG offices. Such a cool and modern office building!

KPMG building from the outside. The Queen actually came to dedicate the building. So cool!

We met up with Paige Knudsen at Portobello Road market!

Sam eating the rest of my delicious (and GIANT) donut. For more details on this donut and other aspects of our Portobello Road trip see the video below.

Sam holding our new shopping trolley. I liked the Give Way sign.

2 comments:

  1. The kids had so much fun catching up with you guys via the blog tonight. We all sure miss you guys! Kate asked if you've forgotten about us already. I assured her you hadn't. Time for kids is alot longer for grown ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss them so much Jamie! We keep looking at all the pictures we have of the kids from Christmas! We also keep making Sean faces to each other. Give them our love!!

    ReplyDelete