Monday, September 20, 2010

Youth Temple Trips


Sam and I have had quite a few incredible trips to the temple this year with the youth! I love going and helping with the baptisms. You can really tell that these kids are feeling the spirit, and it is so special to be a part of. Last time we went (these pictures are actually from the trip in July, but we just went again about 2 weeks ago) I was talking to the temple matron, Sister Hunter about youth baptisms. And she was saying that watching the youth get baptized and confirmed is her favorite ordinance to watch in the temple. This conversation had me looking at these ordinances in a very special light, and I am so grateful for the spirit we feel at the temple and for the opportunity we have to work with our wonderful youth!

1 comment:

  1. I too loved working with the kids in the baptistry. They were so funny sometimes about how they express feeling the spirit, but they felt it!

    And I love Sis. Hunter, she is amazing and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete