Monday, September 20, 2010

Hanging out with some nieces and nephews

I think I can speak for Sam, too, when I say that hanging out with our sweet nieces and nephews is absolutely one of our favorite things! We are so blessed to have the cutest/most awesome nieces and nephews!! We have gotten to see a lot of them lately, and a few more to come in the next few weeks! So fun!

My parents live next door to my brother and sister-in-law, Chris and Jamie. We live just a couple miles away, so we get to see them at least once a week since we are all in the same ward. We have so much fun playing with them! They are all such sweet kids. A few weeks ago my sister-in-law Melissa and their 3 awesome kiddos came to play too! We had so much fun getting to see them all. They are growing up so fast! It is crazy! Here are a few pics of all the cute kids!
Mom with some of her grandchildren (minus Beck and Gibson)
Dad Carrying Sean-O
Oh man we were laughing so hard! Sean seemed to be really enjoying it too!
Sean is proud to be a real live nephew of his Uncle Sam
Sean giving his sister Kate kisses!
So sad we missed seeing Scott, Emily, Beck and Gibson in Utah a couple weeks ago! We miss you guys!!

We also got to see Sam's brother Derek and his wife Tanya and their 4 kiddos last week. I can't believe I didn't take any photos!! I guess I was a little too lazy that weekend! I think I only got a couple pictures of the whole trip. Eek!

Can't wait to see the Spendloves in a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sad we missed out on a fun get together. We'll hopefully be out sooner rather than later though. :) Cute pics. Thanks for posting - I can't believe how grown up everyone looks! Especially Sean.

    ReplyDelete