Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WoW! What a day...

Man everything goes wrong when your hubby goes out of town doesn't it? Today just seemed non-stop! I can't believe I was so excited for the rain to start!! Haha.

Rain is not so fun when you manage an apartment complex aparrently! Apartments flooding, hallways flooding, parking lot flooding, slippery stairs, slugs (ok that was just me that was creeped out by that I think...haha), etc...The lights were flickering all day. SOOO nervous they were going to go out. Normally I love it when the power goes out...NOT when Sam is out of town though! Half of Los Gatos was out...so I am seriously glad it didn't hit us! I don't know what I would do without lights and a TV with him gone. haha. But alls well that ends well I suppose.

Anyone else enjoy the storm as much as me? I suppose I should count my blessings because at least we didn't have any major tree branch problems! I hear that was a big thing today! Can't wait for Sammy to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the luck. Hopefully the storms have gone away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hard-working girl you are! Aand your mother is so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete