Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sam's Birthday!!

So Sam's birthday passed a few weeks ago but here is his birthday post! haha. His birthday was on a Sunday, so we just hung out all day!

Here is his cake! This is the second birthday cake I made for him. The first one I made for him (last year) was kind of my way of getting him to like me! Haha. We actually started to really think about dating each other after his birthday party last year!! So its an extra special day for us!



Really excited to play Wii Fit for the first time!!
Yoga tree pose!! Hehe
Hehe this made us happy!

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky man Sam is. Very cute cake. I had no idea that you were so talented in cake decorations.

    Congrats on getting the apt. managing position. What a sweet deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wii Fit has got to be one of the best games ever.

    ReplyDelete