Friday, March 4, 2011

Sam's 27th Birthday Celebration

For Sam's birthday we went to see Usher at the O2 arena! It was such a fun concert! We were up and dancing the entire time.


Yes of course Usher had his shirt off quite often

Such a great production!


We were so happy that he sang a lot of his old songs too.
He also did a Michael Jackson tribute. It was incredible! For those of you who know Sam well.. MJ+Usher was like a dream. haha.



Sam and I in front of the arena!

Sam with his soccer birthday cake.      


It is so weird to me that Sam is 27! Where did time go?? It seems like just yesterday I was making him a birthday cake at his Michael Jackson birthday party to get him to like me! haha. I love you babe. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. You are the most amazing man. I am so blessed to be your wife. Thanks for making me laugh every day!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday last month, Sam! Love the soccer cake. :) We wish we could have celebrated with you...maybe one day we will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like an AWESOME birthday! Happy birthday Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Sam. Looks like the two of you are just having way too much fun. Hugs to you and your parentals, Brit! How fun to hang out with them over across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to spend your b-day. Thanks for always spoiling my baby brother! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Sam! I am the worlds worst birthday remember-er...sorry it's belated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was the best. We just got back from our trip with Brittany's parents, so we're looking forward to posting about it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete