Thursday, July 29, 2010

RBI with KPMG

KPMG (the firm Sam works for) has this great program called RBI--which stands for Rebuilding Baseball in Inner cities. They usually pair up with major or minor league baseball teams for the program. We were working with the San Jose Giants. Such a cool program! Sam and I got to volunteer together for a couple of days, and it was really fun to get to know these sweet kids! Here's a few pictures of our time up in Morgan Hill!

Sam playing catch with one of the girls

These girls were my little buddies... Shhh don't tell but I totally taught them how to make the flower necklaces/crowns, as that was my activity of choice when we played baseball in PE, and I was put in the outfield... haha.

Sam being such a great first base coach!

The whole group!

Yea... we have fun together!!

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you guys were able to do that service together.
    Shh, don't tell, but I know who you "took after" when it came to playing baseball in P.E.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to be a part of... you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete