Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tahoe Part 2

Continued photos from our trip to Tahoe! It was one of the last days of the season, so the snow wasn't fantastic, but it was definitely better than expected!

Sam did such a great job boarding! So proud of how quickly he has picked it up! Thank you for wanting to share my hobby with me babe!


Backside at Northstar! Love it!


Haha check out the lack of snow....We were a little late going up this year...hehe




This is the my grandpa and grandma Walton's old cabin. We grew up going here every winter and some summers. I have so many memories here, and I know my siblings and cousins do too! So many good times here. I am so grateful to have had such wonderful grandparents who wanted their family to have fun with each other and be close!
This is our old toboggan run! I so vividly remember the rush as you stood up at the top of that hill to go down!

1 comment: