Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter

I'm not going to lie, my best memories of Easter are always when Easter falls on conference Sunday! I was SO excited it was going to be that way this year. There is just something about lazily finding your basket at my parents house that morning (and not having to do it quickly before church), and laying around in pajamas with your family... mmm LOVE IT! It was such an amazing conference session, I feel so grateful that we get the chance to listen to our leaders in that setting, especially on Easter Sunday. It makes it that much more special. I sadly did not take many Easter pics, but here is what I did get:

Mine and Sam's Peep Easter baskets! Didn't get a picture of our basket from my parents though! But that was soooo delicious!

My dad gave me a bundle of closed daffodil stems, and they bloomed into these beauties! They are such a happy flower! Love them. Thank you Daddy!!

I blew out a few eggs and glittered and bedazzled them! Sooo much fun! It doesn't translate in the photos so much, but these eggs were gorgeous! Ahh I love glitter!


I also made these babies! They had 3 or 4 jumbo marshmallows covered in this caramel concoction I made, then covered in melted guitard chocolate.... soooo rich, but soo good! I forgot to take a picture of all of them together on my platter before they got eaten, but I managed to get a picture of one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment