Tuesday, December 1, 2009

London Day 3

(right outside the Church)

Sunday in London!!

We had so much fun going to church in London! We went to the Hyde Park Ward, which is actually my sister-in-law Maria's old ward! Pretty fun! There was a seriously cute little boy in the pew in front of us! He reminded me of one of the little hobbit children from Lord of the Rings--from the smile, down to the curly locks! hehe. So fun!

The V&A is basically next door to the church, and we had high hopes of going, but we were both so tired. So, we went back to our hotel and took a nap!

We went to the restaurant in our hotel for dinner that night called Chino Latino. It was quite good! We had ribs, so they brought this cool bowl of lemon water for us to cleanse our hands in. Luckily, the server instructed us what it was for, because neither of us had a clue why it was put there on the table. That said, it worked brilliantly. I think we need to start doing that at my dad's house when he makes his amazing (and messy!) beef ribs.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness... what a fun trip! And can I just say that I love your blue tights?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you! I am in love with brightly colored tights!

    ReplyDelete