Monday, November 30, 2009

London Day 1

First of all, Sam had about 2 weeks in London before I came, and he will blog about those later. So the next few posts will be about our trip in London together!

Have any of you ever flown Air New Zealand? It is a phenomenal airline if I do say so myself! Big fan! I had the whole row to myself, so I got to do some serious napping!

After touching down in London, I was anxiously awaiting seeing my sweet husby! I found him waiting for me with a sign and an old man's cap! hehe. What a cutie!!! We had one of our ridiculously public and romantic airport reunion scenes... my favorite!

Sam had to go back to work after picking me up from the airport, and I had high hopes of going down to Oxford Street and shopping.... yea, that definitely did not happen. I crashed on the bed for a few hours and slept through my alarm! I had to meet Sam at his office to go out to dinner with his coworkers, so I had to hop on a few buses and finally got there! I LOVED meeting Sam's British coworkers! Such fun and sweet people! We went to a pub and hung out for a bit before heading to an "ordinary" part of town for great Indian food! It was my first time having real Indian food, and for those of you who REALLY know me it was a big accomplishment... haha. I gotta say, not a fan of kebabs!

Sorry no pictures of Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment