Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Millersburg, Pennsylvania!

On to Sam's hometown of Millersburg! It is such a cool little town! Definitely the smallest town I have ever spent time in! I think my favorite part was driving "downtown". I saw this guy riding a bike, and as a joke I said, "Hey do you know that guy?" and he said "Yea...he was a really big jerk in high school..". I laughed so hard. I could randomly pick out someone and he actually knew them! Small small town!Sam in front of his elementary school play ground.
His old baseball field!
I LOVED the town square! Such a cute gazebo. Reminded me of Gilmore Girls!! hehe
Sam's old house!!
His high school! Millersburg high represent! haha
Me and Sam with his nana!
Sam, Nana, and Uncle Andy!!
I thought this was so cool! Yes, that is Sam's grandpa! He was a state senator, and implemented this freeway. So awesome!!

And yes this is actually the end of our trip! We had such an amazing time! I'm so glad Sam got to share his old stomping grounds with me!! Thanks babe!

4 comments:

  1. That picture totally reminds me of the square in the middle of town in Gilmore Girls!! Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys had fun on this East Coast trip. These are our old stomping grounds -- we lived 30 min away from Philly and went to Lancaster, etc several times! We love the rolling hills of PA and the Amish buggy drivers. So cool. And of course, ya gotta love D.C. -- that's where the Gilberts got their start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics.

    So who was it that you saw riding his bike in town that was a jerk?

    Fun that you guys got to go to a concert. There's just something about hearing something live that I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mention of Millersburg Soccer? They make the BEST t-shirts!!

    ReplyDelete